I have hyperthyroids graves disease. Can i take melatonin 5 mg?

i got hyperthyroids graves disease 242 i wa taken methamizole 10 mg by one month and 40 mg of propanolo by one mounth too and saw my doctor wedenesday and my levels of t3 and t4 are bettr now but he told me i need still take metahmizole 5mg per day and discontuned take propanolol but somethimes and feel bad nervous anxiate sweeping and today i wokw up with sore troat i think is a regular cold but my doctor told me that if i have sore troat , fever o rush but just i have sore troat today and runnig nose and i dont know what i do? and my doctor office is close to weekend and also a got problems to get sleep can i take melatonin 5 mg?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011