I have hyperthyroidism (goiter) and endometriosis. Is there any treatment possible for me?

hello My name is Enna,am 30 years old i have hyperthyroidism ( goiter ) and also have endometriosis at the same time...The doctor surgically removed my right ovary due to the ruptured cysts measuring 12x11cm and now after 9 mos the endometriosis came back and invading my left ovary and had trans V ultrasound and found out a 5x5cm of chocolate cysts again right now my period is almost every week...I dont want to lose my ovary since it will cause me menapause and that s something i dont want there any treatment possible for me? Please enlighten me..Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011