I have hypertension & renal failure symptoms, kindly suggest

What should I do about 200/100 blood pressure, plus being in renal failure ?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hypertension is the major cause for renal failure. You must be having antihypertensive medicines regularly, even then many a times it fails to respond as hypertension can also be due to renal failure.
In Ayurveda we use tab. punarnava mandur 2 bd mooli kshar yav kshar and punarnava kshar 1 rati each bd. chandan asav and ushir asav also offer good help in unani medicines sharbat bazoori is used to increase urinary output but sharbat and asav arisht should be consumed only if you are not diabetic. Opt for shirodhara boy massage tranquilizers as mansa mitar vati or brahmivati and arjun sarp gandha compounds to check hypertension.