I have hydradentis in the axial and now i am getting pimples over the vaginal area

Hi, miay Ir answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... sir i have got dproblem of hydradentis in the axila and subsequently my sweatglands were removed by surgery .but recently i started getting small pimple like eruptions in inner thighs n near vaginal areas particularly after my montly periods and when i go out inhot sun.dr.has advised me chymoral forte and there any specific treatment for this problem so that get rid of this completely?im 36yr old widow survived with 2 kids.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011