I have horrible swollen throat even though on antibiotics, Why?

I ws diagnosed with strep throat on Thurs and started 875 mg twice a day of amoxicillin that day. I took two doses Thurs and Fri and one dose today. I no longer have fever and chills, but my throat is swollen so bad it is almost shut! I can hardly sleep because my throat feels like it is closing. What can I do, since I am already on antibiotics? I have been drinking chamomile tea several times a day and a little bit of soup, I really can t eat much else from the pain and choking feeling I get from it. Help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011