I have hole in my heart from childhood, should I take penigra 25 mg pills once in a day ?

hi i am 25 year old female from india i have hole in my heart from childhood now i am consulting with a doctor and he suggest me penigra 25 mg pills once in a day i want to know its work with this problem becouse i heard that this tablet can be use for sex only
Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The medical drugs that are given in congenital heart defects (hole in the heart since childhood is termed as congenital heart defect) are given to prevent complications.. And one of the complications that can arise from it, is pulmonary artery hypertension. To prevent this medical drugs such as sildenafil citrate (penigra) is used.. hence this would be the reason why the doctor has prescribed you this medication..