I have hole in my eardrum

Dear Sir, I have hole in my eardrum. I want to know exactly what is done in the surgery (process of surgery) to repair the hole in eardrum ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Hi. The procedure will be decided by the doctor once he has a look at your ear. The general procedure is called tympanoplasty which is a surgical operation to correct damage to the middle ear and restore the integrity of bones of the middle ear and the ear drum. Tympano- comes from the Greek tympanon meaning drum.
  Anonymous's Response

Tympanoplasty where in the tympanic membrane is repaired and made intact.