I have hives on my neck and arms with frequent urination

I HAVE HIVES ON MY NECK , ON MY ARMS AND I GO TO URINE EVERY HALF HOUR AND I FEEL BURNING IN MY VAGINA
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see firstly you do urine test to find out the intencity of infection.you drink plenty of fluid also tab liq alkin 1tab in 1 glass of water 3times a day.and as you said hives on neck and arm it may because of some allergy so concern physician for that.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi
hives cud b suggestiv of allergy but urine freq suggests infection.
Kindly get a urine routine test done.to relieve itching n.rash take an antihistaminic like allegra.
Depending on result u need an antibiotic course.
Thnx