I have high cholesterol,Total cholesterol 263,Triglyceride 238,Total cho./HDL ratio is 5.9

I have high cholesterol,Total cholesterol 263,Triglyceride 238,Total cho./HDL ratio is 5.9,HDL 44 and LDL172? I am taking ATOCOR E daily 1 tablet(to be taken for 3 months).my question is -Do Ayurvedic or Homeo drugs interfere/interact with Allopathic drugs?There is some Ayur. drug which contains Garcinia and Guggulu which is said to limit the synthesis of fatty acids in the muscles and liver and good for lowering Cholesterol.Pls. advice.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009