I have high cholesterol or heart problems or i dunno can some help me out?

My heart feels like its being squeezed and my arm goes numb on the left side.? Ok, so first off im 20, and overhealthy, im a little over wieght but not severe. I do eat fast food a lot and heavy foods sometimes. This sensations have only occured as of late, What happens is it feels like my heart is being squeezed or is trying to hard and my left arm seems to go numb but doesnt swell up. I was in another country when this happened with a higher altitude so i thought it might be that after a couple days this sensation when away. I thought maybe i was going to get a heart attack, after eat pretty much heavy stuff. It went away after a couple days and that was a month ago, so i thought it might be the food so i cut down on it. Now a couple days ago i got the same sensations back, and i didnt eat that heavy, its been 2 days and the feeling hasnt gone away. I dunno whats wrong with me do i have high cholesterol or heart problems or i dunno can some help me out?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009