I have high cholesterol and triglycerides. What the things i should avoid ?

I drink mountain dew can this make it stay high ? What are some common things that we eat that make it high ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
ohhh its not mountain dew! cholesterol n triglycerides practically come from the same stuff that makes ppl obese! so stay away from all that fat..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n all them yummy things that they tell us to eat on TV!!!!!! n well...i had high cholesterol when i was 14.....i did a lotta exercise.bout an hour a day......n got it off!