I have high blood pressure and I am out of medicine

I have higher then normal blood pressure its 165 over 113 and I am out of meds
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
hi wayne collins,welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.if blood pressure persist >140/90,then you should visit to doctor for some routine checkup and if necessary should stop taking extra salt,do regular exercise and take nutritious food.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In hypertensive cases once you are put on antihypertensives you need them life long in majority of cases. Maintaing without medication calls to remain under observation.Do yogic exercises as shav asan and do meditation avoid salt and fats have regular light exercise, body massage and in ayurveda we offer shiro dhara.