I have high amounts of microalbumin in my urine, what should I do and what could be the cause ?

I am a 21 year old white female who weighs 115 pounds and I m 5 4 . I have high amounts of microalbumin in my urine. I went to my physician where I have had two other urine tests done. The first test done 11/18/2010 results found my microalbumin levels at 45.3 ( and should be between 0-17 ug/mL) and the second test done 12/01/2010 my microalbumin was 70.8. Other than my vitamin d level being 16 and should be at least 100, they found nothing else and nothing in my urine (no creatine,etc.). What should I do and what could be the cause?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010