I have high BP and high uric acid. any Online doctor is there for me

Hi there! I really have important question i am male 27 years old? i have high blood pressure and high uric acid and i had a gout a year a go , before taking blood pressure medicine my uric acid was 9.3 and my doctor told me to lose weight i didnt take any medicine for uric acid coz i dont feel any pain for a year now , the doctor put my in lisinopril/Hctz 20-12.5 for blood pressure and its been control very well 110-124/60-68 i been with this medicine almost 3 months and half then i have pain in my leg so doctor told me its a gout and we need to check ur uric acid and it was 8.0 this time the doctor told me ur uric acid is better than before and its in normal range but up normal range he told me i will not put u in a medicine for gout and we weill check it again for one month , by the ways i was 270 and i am now 210 pound , so i told them dont u think the water pill which hctz 12.5 not good for person who has gout , he told me its a small dose then i went to athor doctor to see his eponin about it and he told me i should stop taking hctz and and just be with lisinopril 20 mg , so i really dont know what to do which one is right ? and honest i really like my first doctor he knows my history ?also the second doctor told me after i take lisinopril 20 mg he is gonna make blood test and uric test and check my blood pressre , plz doctros pharmiciest need help with that
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009