I have heart ailment with blocks, pl help me out

my age is 35 and i strongly feel that i have heart ailment!?
i strongly feel that i have heart ailment as i feel uneasiness in the left hand n heart. i dont have the guts to go to a doctor and i have two daughters with whom i have lot of attachment. can anyone recommend me some medicine assuming that i have heart ailment with blocks. pl help me out
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
There isn't a medication over the counter to help you with this. If you have a heart ailment for your own children if nothing else go to the doctor. As a mother I would do anything for my children starting with going to the doctor and taking care of myself. Not going to the doctor is not doing what is best for them. If something happened to you how would your daughter feel knowing you could have done something about it, but didn't??? I'm 34 years old, I have heart problems. When I was just 24 it came to light. With prescription medication I am just fine. I go in for regular yearly checks, take my medication daily and enjoy knowing I am doing everything I can to be here with my 4 kids. There is so much they can do these days. It's pretty amazing. Do it for your children if you won't do it for yourself.