I have headache,abdominal pain,cramps and sticky wet discharge. Am i pregnant ?

Hello my name is Natalie, and I have been experiencing quite a lot of things. Well I haven t been feeling well I ve been throwing up and been a little feverish but it s not to where I feel completely sick. I have also been discharging a really odd discharge it sortta looks like stickty wet toliet paper but I know it s not toliet paper. I ve had headaches, some stomach pain, and cramps.The thing is I should be getting my period sometime this week and I know this can be reason and also pregnancy can also be a resaon but I have taken test that have came out to be negative. Also i ve been very stressed lately I just don t which one is the causing the problem. :)
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011