I have headache with vaginal pain and fever. Is it herpes vaginalis ?

have akut a feeling in my head i cannot discribe.. very nervous, bad, something is really wrong. makes fear. and suddenly i m tired. not like sleeping-tired.. its like i will lose my awareness in the next time maybe.. my temperature is normally 36,6. now its 35,5°C. my eyes wanna shut themself, i feel sick, nervous and have a pain in my stomage.. and pain in my jaw. furthermore i had my period since 11.6. and since the last 4 days i still have spotting. .. to that i have to say, that on the 9.6. my doctor wanted that i ll take antibiotika because of herpes vaginalis. and she said that my immun-system is really down. but i didn t take the antibiotika till now, because i was afraid to take this (for the cause i could have ehec without knowing that). whatever. now i have more pain vaginal and at the anus because of that. .. but all this is not my fear. my fear is the odd feeling in my head/ brain , the odd \
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should immediately attend medical emergency and get admitted
your temp is sub normal you have some infection that needs immediate care