I have headache sorrunding my eyes, please suggest me

I get headache whenever i see PC monitor for moreth than 2 hrs I get headache whenever i see PC monitor for moreth than 2 hrs also i get headache sorrunding my eyes. But becoz of thios problem i got one galss recently that is anti glare. what do u suggest doctor
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Continue using the anti glare glasses. Get a complete eye checkup done. YOu might need to use some lubricating eye drops or need to do eye muscle exercises.

get a refractory error check done by a optometrist follow some computer work related principles. dont look at the computer not more than 15 min continously see that you have 30 inches distance between the monitor and you. see that you take break for every one hour and go to fresh air for 10 to 15 min