I have headache. I faint down and it last for about 7 minutes

Hi, I'm aged 29 and have been feeling ill lately. I have a headache everyday in my forehead. I've been feeling dizzy and have a cold as well. The cold has been there for a week now and i have been taking Sinutab for the painful sinuses. Now when i sniff i feel a pull in my head like its going to explode. The dizziness gets worse by the day and i'm tiring easily. Yesterday i fainted for the first time when i was getting into my bedroom. It lasted for about 7 minutes. I have a flactuating temperature all the time
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010