I have hard knot half an inch down in center from tip of penis

hard knot half an inch down in center from tip of penis
I was having sex with my wife yesterday, when I ejaculated my main vein on top of my penis got bigger than usual. after my erection went down I have a really hard knot under the skin right along where that vein runs. It doesn't hurt and it hasn't went down like i thought it might. Should I go to e.r.? Or should I wait one more day to see if it goes down? Is it a clot or semen build up? I am a 34year old white male
Asked On : Tue, 24 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I'd say have a doctor check it out in case it's a potentially serious problem.