I have hair loss due to hair dye

hello doc my problem is that i used to dye my hair very often but the day before yestreday i did decoloration and even dye my hair and the next day i lost a lot of my hair very serious problem ??now i can even see my hair skin now i dont what should i do ? and do i have the risks of losing my hair in the future and never get my hair back ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It happens when the ammonia content is high in teh bleach that ou use to decolor hair...choose products safely and avoid dyeing your hair very often. Once in evry 4-6 months should be fine..use olive oil and almond oil to nourish your hair, and eat a well balanced diet with a lot of salads in it to make sure you give nutrition and strength to your hair.