I have had very painful hip for last 4 days. I had pelvic pain.

hi im a 34 year old women. I have had very painful hip for the past 4 days. I just went to stand up from sitting not for long and felt a lot of pain on my left side hip. I v never had this problem before, I cannot walk without limping its hurts badly and have been taking painkillers constantly. I know I m not pregnant . However when I had my son 4 years ago I had pelvic pain can t remember what the doctor called it. I was to go for physiotherapy if pain persisted after my son s birth but it didn t so I didn t go.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011