I have had very dry and blotchy skin on my stomach, What is this problem & how can I fix it ?

parts of my body have my regular skin color and little circle like blotches For a long time now I have had very dry and blotchy skin on my stomach,underarms and it is now spreading to my legs. Those parts of my body have my regular skin color and little circle like blotches All over those parts of my body and those blotches are about a tone or two lighter than my original skin color and they get very dry and those parts of my body have really rough feeling unlike the feeling of my skin on other parts of my body. What is this problem ? And how can I fix this? Please let me know!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011