I have had vaginal thrush Symptoms include itching, red bumps

I have had vaginal "thrush" for around 2 months now. Symptoms include itching, red bumps around, and inside my vagina, and a white creamy dischargein which very mildly smells of yeast. I have used endless amounts of cream, oral tablets, and pessary's. None of which have an affect. Which leads me to believe its not thrush. I am on the contraceptive pill, but have been for over a year. I've been to my doctors several times, had swabs taken, but can't get a clear answer. I'm going back to my doctors monday to talk, but would appreciate any feedback. Kelly.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010