I have had urinary problem for a week now.

I get little pain at the end of urinating, then after 10/20mins ifeel iwant to urinate again. I have had dis for aweek now.please help me. mellanie
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
go to the doctor and theyll probably send out urine tests and give you a medication i used to get them every month and im only 12 they told me to avoid bubble bath, holding it, pepsi ,and to just drink alot of water when i take the medicine a while ago i went to hershey cause i got them so often and they dont know why also if you feel it coming or have one of the symptoms theres a vitamin you can take that wont hurt you if thats not whats happening called acia berry which you can purchase at the vitamin shop or wallmart
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care majic.It seems that your are having infection in urinary tract mostly in urinary bladder.Usually this happens there is incomplete emptying of bladder or irritation due to infection.Go for urine examination to confirm this.In mean time take plenty of fluids,take less spicy diet.Pl.see your doctor.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Apparently you are suffering from UTI. Ayurveda recommeds gokshur guggul2 bd with sy. uralka 2tsf bd