I have had unprotected sex, could i be pregnant?

i have had unprotected sex five times in the last week. could i be preganant? last period was 23 08 2006
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
hAI, I cannot assume your age as you were not having your period for more than 5 years. Nearing menopause or some other hormonal problem. But the chances of getting pregnancy cannot be ruled out and so get checked by tests.
Check for STD and ARE YOU STUPID? be more responsible of your sex life. you only need one unprotected sex to get preganant and you had five. Playing the Russian roulette would havev been much safer.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response