I have had typhoid treatment but I still get fever. Why this is happening ?

I am 20 years old female. On September 2010 (11PM) my heart started beating very fast and once I could feel a very deep and nonrhythmic beat (it felt like my end).There was no pain though. Few days before this I was not able to sleep properly. I used to woke up suddenly for no reason. I also felt weak and slight yellow.My father took me to the hospital after that heart problem.My blood was tested and it came out to be malaria falciperum.After few minutes my heart beat became normal but then I could feel like current flowing in my head.I had high fever that night.Some other reports came the next day and I also had typhoid. I took the treatment for both the diseases and everything seemed okay for the next 3 months but after that (on 1 january 2011) had the same problem of headache and that strange current flowing feeling.It again came out to be malaria falciperum.I was again given 6 falcigo injection (twice daily) for three days and I got relief for next 15 days when again I had slight shivering in my body and headache.This time I took homeopathic medicine for typhoid which gave me relief till 2 weeks till I took the medicine. 2-3 days after the end of homeopathic treatment I started having pain in left side of my stomach, fever and slight shivering. I got my blood tested again and it was typhoid +ve. Another doctor checked me again and told me that i still have malaria along with typhoid. And he gave me 6 rapither injection (once daily). I also ate Ceurox tablet for 10 days (twice daily) along with some food supplement tonic. He also told me that my spleen has enlarged.The treatment had no positive results till the first week but after that my weakness has reduced although the fever remains. As per his prescription the tablets are over yesterday but I still have fever at noon and night. Actually the time is not so fixed.My temp is 99.6F. Today I again experienced fast heart beat for about 1 hour. I didn t do any hard work but I have a lot of tension these days regarding my career.Since these 6 months I had high fever only 2-3 times.Rest I have low fever only,upto 99.6F. Please tell me what should I do since the fever is recurring.Also tell me what foods to eat and what to avoid? can i eat cooked rice?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011