I have had this raw sore now for two months. How to get it to go away ?

While having sex i rubbed myself raw not using lube. I have had this raw sore now for two months I haven t a clue how to get it to go away. please help.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.From the question it seems that is an ulcer which is refusing to heal.You need to get your self examined.You may need some investigation like blood sugar and local examination to know the cause.Avoid applying anything without seeing a doctor.for pain you can analgesics.Use barrier during sexual relations to avoid and pain and if it is a disease then its transmission to your partner.
can kidney cancer play a role in the healing. I have had kidney cancer (stage IV) diagnosed about a year ago with stage IV. I have seen blood in my urine also.