I have had swollen hands due to inflamed and enlarged veins. Is this related to my parathyroid tumor ?

Swollen hands due to inflamed and enlarged veins. I never had this before. My hands started being very puffy around and associated near the veins in my hands. Never had this before I m wondering what is going on?! A lot of weird stuff like this has been happening to the feet and hands for a while now. I was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism a little while back and realize that I have had this for over ten years, my guess is about 12-14 years. It has already been documented that it gave me osteoporosis . Do you think this vein thing is related to my parathyroid tumor? (BTW don t have the money to get it operated on right now.) I m 53 years old and a female, I m slender and don t excercise much because I have a hernia problem. I have normal blood pressure and my blood work is excellent except the high calcium due to the parathyroid tumor that I have. Also my cholesterol is low about 134. I sit all day at the computer for my job. If anyone can give me more insight into what is going on, I would appreciate it very much. Thank-you.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011