I have had spinal surgery. Now the disc has started to crumble again

I have had three lots of spinal surgery initialy I had a prolapse and i got surgery and a wallace implant inserted then the disc started to crumble so i needed more surgery and the implant got taken out the same disc crumbled agin - more surgery. now the disc has started to crumble again putting pressure on the nerves causing a numb right foot with constant sciatic pain in the left leg so more sugery is required to remove it. I have just about had enough this is all within 15 months. does anyone know what surgery can be done to prevent the disc crumbling surgeon not willing to remove it as he said this is major surgery and risks are involved I know this is done throught the abdomen which I do not like the sound of. Advise needed
Asked On : Fri, 1 Oct 2010