I have had some really lower bad pains and middle back pains

well it all started i was working on a roof just patching a small hole.but anyways when i was done i jumped off the roof to the pourch about ehhh 7 ft for the past 2 weeks ive had some really bad lower bad pains and middle back fells like a shock or a Really sharp pain that shots up my back also if i cough or sneeze it hurts really bad.Now im 22 and i use to be a Pro wrestler and did some stuid things idk if that would help but if anyonme could tell me what could it be and or if i should go to ther DOC.Please Email me at
Asked On : Wed, 26 Aug 2009