I have had severe pain in my arm, feet and lower back. Are these side effect of taking Canderstan Blopress 16 for my erratic BP ?

My doctor prescribed Canderstan Blopress 16 for my erratic BP but since taking it I have had severe pain in my arm, feet and lower back. I have suffered with some muscular pain before but it has been very severe since taking the drug and I am not aware of any physical strain which might have caused this. Is this a known side effect and if so will it continue or disappear in time?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011