I have had secondary amenorrhea, what is wrong with me, any ideas ?

I've had secondary amenorrhea for over 3 years, I've taken every blood test , internal and external ultrasound , and every other test relating to the issue and every doctor says there is no sign or obvious cause, everything looks like it is functioning normal. I am continuously struggling with lower jaw line and chin adult hormonal acne as well as strange levels of up and down energy that seems to be brought on by no reason or cause. I eat extremely healthy, veggies, fruit and whole grains, I exercise regularity and am a healthy weight for my age of 28. I am educated on the method of treatment involving birth control or hormone replacements to "kick start" the menstrual cycle and I question how inducing a synthetic period by "fooling" my body into believing it is pregnant for 21 days and not for 7 days a month is going to somehow be a healthy solution to my problem. So what is wrong with me, any ideas ?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Sep 2010