I have had recurrent thrush, gastric acid, blood tinged discharge, kindly help me

Hi, i ve had reccurent thrush for 4 months now. went to my doctor and got clotimazole and antibiotic (ciprofl.). I had no discharge then, but after starting the medication, i got a thick, white (milk curds like) discharge. i got tested for diabetis, my levels were fine i.e 5.2. A day after i finished my antibiotic course, i started to get intense stomach pain. went back to doctor and she said its gastric acid, so got rubragel and antibiotics (ciprofl...) again. Next day as i was bathing, i noticed a tinge of blood in my still clumpy discharge. is this all related ? Help!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011