I have had lymphnodes in my neck,armpits groin and just recently on my shoulder blade this has been going on for the last 2-1/2 years

hi my name is kyle i have had lymphnodes in my neck,armpits groin and just recently on my shoulder blade this has been going on for the last 2 an a half yrs i have been to my doctor on numerous occasions for blood work ultrasound chest xray and he always says everything is fine but i am extremly scared and dont no what to do also ive been to a pathlogist and also said it is fine because they are moveable and whatnot ive had everything done but a biopsy and they seem very against the idea at this point so i dont no what to do please help p.s im a 24y.o male
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011