I have had lots of pain in my lower right abdomen that moved into my lower right back

Hello My name is Julian, I am 22 Years old, I have had lots of pain in my lower right abdomen that moved into my lower right back, I had 3 stools in yesterday the first was tiny dark pebbles in one consistent piece of stool the second was soft and loose and light brown and the third was no stool just gobs of mucus, today i also needed to go again and i just passed gobs of mucus, please help i do not know what i could have .. and my doctor is not available for 2 weeks :S.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011