I have had indigestion and right side shoulder pain ,please suggest

Hi I saw the post about shoulder pain on right side and indigestion being a gallbladder issue. My gallbladder was removed in 98. This pain is anterior lateral to the clavicle. in 2003 I had a mysterious episode that landed me in the hospital for a week with the docs swearing it had to be my gallbladder -- the one I had removed in 98...later they said a liver virus must be the culprit. now Im having indigestion with this sudden (over last few days) shoulder pain. any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011