I have had extreme heartburn, abdominal pain and bloating.

For the past 2 months now i ve had ongoing indigestion and abdominal pain and slight bloating after food or drink, there has also been one occasion where i ve had bled straight after sex and frequent bleeding in between periods[although im not if these two are related to my problem now.] Basically the stomach bloating and pain has gradually got worse over the space of a few weeks to the point of, at this moment in time i look about 6months pregnant! The pain is also getting worse, the whole of my stomach is hurting but mainly all of the centre of my stomach from the top to the bottom, and for the last 5 days ive had terrible heartburn from the very top bit of my stomach in the middle all the way up to my throat . It also feels like there is something constantly stuck in the back of my throat although i can still swallow food, today however has been extremely difficult and painful to eat and stomach food. everytime ive swallowed a mouthful of food ive had a terrible burning pain in my stomach about 30seconds later, my stomach has bloated quite a bit and feels very hard, and is also very tender. i have had a bowel movement today of which i have noticed i have lost some sort of clear mucus slime in my stools!! Please help!! ive got ultrsounds on the 4th april but cant wait that long as seems to be getting worse, and have had this problem now for weeks! forget to say i have experienced terrible burping/ belching nearly every day from when this all started and has now only been replaced with the heartburn. The doctor has also found pus cells in my urine twice now but since then urine has gone back to normal
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

The above History and symptoms suggestive of that you are suffering from GERD, GasroesophagealRefluxDisease.., you need to do is..
1.Must have food at proper time.
2.Avoid spicy foods, oily..
3.Restrict taking much of coffee, tea..
4.If any mental stress is there,not to think about it.. complete mental rest..
5.Can take Tab.Pantop40mg daily once for 2 weeks..
by above things, the disease will decrease by a month...
Hope I have answered your question..