I have had cough for about 4 months. Is that any indication of a problem ?

Hi. I have had cough for about 4 months, went back to the dr for a physical and re-addressed the cough. I also have a pulsing seeming to be just under my sternum that almost feels like a balloon. It doesn t hurt but I can feel it, almost as if it is bigger, at times. They ran a chest xray and 24 hrs later called me that they found something that could be a mass, aneurysm. blood clot or just blood vessels. I am freaking out. someone will call me to schedule at CT. My great aunt (maternal) had a thoracic aneurysm. My blood pressure was 122/60 at my appt on Thursday. Is that any indication of a problem
Asked On : Sat, 25 Dec 2010