I have had bad ache in both arms for weeks now. What could be the reason for this?

I have had bad ache in both arms for weeks now, the pain goes right down my arms and into my hands. Sometimes it feels like the ache is coming from my elbows. I have days when it is really bad yet other days it is not so bad. I have also had ache in my legs as well. I was diagnosed with spondylosis 10 years ago aand last year was told I had osteo arthritis in my shoulders. The ache in the arms is really starting to worry me now and for some reason I feel scared to see my GP about it although I know I really should make the call and get it checked out.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011