I have had an on and off headache lasting for 2 weeks. I want to figure out the cause of it

I have had an on and off headache for the past 2plus weeks. I am a computer technician of 13 plus years and stare at computer screens all day (Everyday). But cannot tell if this is Vision related or Stress related. I have never had a headache last this long. I have tried Tylenol and Alieve. Alieve seems to work. But I don t want to have to take it every day. I want to figure out the cause. My past experiences when I go to the doctor is you pay one doctor to tell you that you need to go to another doctor. The pain feels like it is in the middle of my brain and once in awhile I get a little tingle that goes up to my nose. I need to know if I need to see an Optometrist or a General Practitioner or both. I have no money. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Sep 2010