I have had an annoying problem, kindly advice me

I am a 31-year-old male and have had an annoying problem since I was a kid, and would like to know why it's happening and if there's anything I can do to get rid of it. The problem is that I get "hot" ears. Sometimes randomly, sometimes due to a change in temperature, the outer parts of my ears will turn red and feel very warm to the touch. I can tell it's happening even if they're not being touched. Cold water and/or ice usually only offer very temporary relief, and it has to go away on it's own. Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. the vascular changes may be causing these sensory disturbances along with psychological parameter.. It  is not of major concern if there are no other hearing problems.. Get an examination for complete assessment of hearing functions...