I have had a low grade fever, should I be worried ?

I had a baby a week ago vaginal birth. I have had a low grade 101.2 fever for 2 days now should i be worried? no other symptoms other than the ache and chills
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Fever at time is normally due to some infection probably in urinary tract or in private parts area.consult your doctor and get blood and urine examination done,you need to treat it.drink plenty of fluids and do not stop feeding baby.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
Your delivery has been normal,due to loss of blood shaitya+rukshata you are facing this problem.Take a diccoction of panchakol along with yavakashkara,for 7 sucessive days with empty stomach in morning,before lunch,after dinner.Also prataplankeshwar 2 tbs with the deccoction.Abdominal+sarvang swedan is also important untill your menses.