I have had a dense concentration of blackheads on my nose. How can I get rid of them ?

For over 11 years I have had a dense concentration of blackheads on my nose. There is not a square centimeter on my nose that is not covered with them. I have tried creams, oils, witch-hazel, and prescription medicines. I wash and scrub my face at least twice a day. I drink plenty of water. I jog every other day. I do not share pillow cases or towels. They are not scars, because if I pinch any where on my nose...well, you know. These are all the of the solutions I have ever read on this or any website. How can I get rid of them ? I do wear makeup over it (not when exercising, though) but they are still slightly visible. It is humiliating when children ask me What are those dots on your nose ?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011