I have had a course of antibiotics which likely due to inflIammatory changes

Hi, my chest xray says poorly defined opacity in the lingula inferiorly, and a little more in the right base with some probable bronchial wall thickening. heart normal, no plueral abnormality. I have had a course of antibiotics as they say most likely due to inflIammatory changes. i have been waiting for 6 weeks and have my follow up xray next week. i am so worried as i am a smoker 49year old female. to stressed to give up but will be soon
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010