I have had a bad dry mouth all day, like I am constantly thirsty, please suggest

I've had bad dry mouth all day, like i'm constantly thirsty. Is that a sign of anything?
I'm 34, I'm not diabetic, not that I know of. I had my blood sugar level tested around 2 years ago and it was fine. I drink a lot of caffeine, maybe that's why I feel dehydrated, mostly diet soda, 2-3 cans a day. But I've never felt this much dry mouth since my pot smoking days. I'm a bit overweight, but nothing too bad, I'm 5' 11" 200, I could lose 20 pounds. I'm on xanax for anxiety/depression, and asthma medicine, asthma since birth Close to my period???? I'm a guy
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009