I have had UTI and comes back severly when I have sex, what could be the reason ?

Hi I have had UTI on and off now for 15 years. I use to treat it with anti biotics. But now I just drink cranberry juice. It comes back severly when I have sex. The other day I had a horrible backache with high fever chills and felt like throwing up. I took advil to ease the pain now my tailbone hurts and ofcourse still have the symptoms of UTI. In the evening my heart races really fast. Is this all related? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011