I have had Tubectomy and had delayed periods. I am bleeding since a week and also suffering from a bacterial infection and serious depression

I have an internal problem that i dont understand I am bleeding when you press on my left side I just started my period after I was a month and so late but I have had a tubal. I have bleeding now for over a week. I am also suffering from a bacterial infection that hasn t been treated and serios deppression help
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You will have to visit your gynaecologist for an examintion and treatment.
Please mention your age here. Where exactly is this bacterial infection? What are the symptoms?
Are you taking any medication for depression?
Please visit a hosptial/dr asap.