I have had Bladder infection/Urethral discharge, please help

I have had bladder infections reccurently for the last 2 months, it never feels like they are completly gone, once i stop taking antibiotics the pain etc comes back after a few days. I also appear to have a white lumpy discharge from my urethra - what does this mean? Everytime i go to the doctors all they do is prescribe antibiotics - i really feel like this is not treating the cause of the problem and i dont understand why i keep getting infections - i am doing all the right things! At the moment i live in fear of this pain coming back - which it always does! Please help...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011