I have gotten out it start itchy again

This question is for Dr. Jain. I am a female. And I am having a problem with my vagina. For about a week my vagina around the lips it have been itchy(that's all that it have been doing). I have took bath with bleach and just sit in the tub for about 20 minutes. And I have put vasline down there. While I am in the tub it is not itchy. Sometimes when I get out about 2-3 hour after I have gotten out it start itchy again. And lately I have begin taken a bath at least 4 times a day.

Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you are having any discharge from the vagina, then that is likely to be a bacterial or fungal infection.  Taking bath 4 times a day is not the solution for this and you should go for the diagnosis and get it confirmed.